Discover Taipale in Finland
Taipale in the region of Province of Eastern Finland is a town located in Finland - some 212 mi or ( 341 km ) North of Helsinki , the country's capital .
Local time in Taipale is now 05:50 PM (Sunday) . The local timezone is named " Europe/Helsinki " with a UTC offset of 2 hours. Depending on your flexibility, these larger cities might be interesting for you: Leningrad, Tallinn, Viinamaki, Varkaus, and Valiaho. When in this area, you might want to check out Leningrad . We found some clip posted online . Scroll down to see the most favourite one or select the video collection in the navigation.
VisitLakeland flyfishing video
Flyfishing in a river in Lakeland. ..
Finland, most beautiful country
Finland is very beautiful country, especially in July when all the wild flowers are blooming. ..
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
Interesting facts about this location
- Takaharju (Province of Eastern Finland)
- Taivassalo (Province of Western Finland)
- Taivalmaki (Province of Western Finland)
- Taivalmaa (Province of Western Finland)
- Taivalkoski (Oulu)
- Taitimanniemi (Province of Eastern Finland)
- Taipalsaari (Province of Southern Finland)
- Taipalmaa (Province of Western Finland)
Information of geographic nature is based on public data provided by geonames.org, CIA world facts book, Unesco, DBpedia and wikipedia. Weather is based on NOAA GFS.