Discover Holmola in Finland
Holmola in the region of Province of Southern Finland is a town located in Finland - some 163 mi or ( 262 km ) North-East of Helsinki , the country's capital .
Local time in Holmola is now 04:54 AM (Saturday) . The local timezone is named " Europe/Helsinki " with a UTC offset of 2 hours. Depending on your flexibility, these larger cities might be interesting for you: Leningrad, Pskov, Veliky Novgorod, Tartu, and Vertalansalmi. When in this area, you might want to check out Leningrad . Are you looking for some initial hints on what might be interesting in Holmola ? We have collected some references on our attractions page.
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
Interesting facts about this location
Jukajärvi is a lake in the Finnish municipality of Juva located in the province of Eastern Finland. It covers an area of 9.2 km² in the Southern Savonia. The lake has the maximum length of 7 km.
Located at 61.53 28.88 (Lat./Long.); Less than 13 km away
- Honkajarvi (Province of Western Finland)
- Hongisto (Province of Southern Finland)
- Hongisto (Province of Western Finland)
- Hongikko (Province of Eastern Finland)
- Hommansby (Province of Southern Finland)
- Homeno (Province of Southern Finland)
- Holtta (Province of Eastern Finland)
- Holsonmaki (Province of Western Finland)
Information of geographic nature is based on public data provided by geonames.org, CIA world facts book, Unesco, DBpedia and wikipedia. Weather is based on NOAA GFS.