Explore Pohjalankila in Finland
Pohjalankila in the region of Province of Southern Finland is a town in Finland - some 163 mi or ( 262 km ) North-East of Helsinki , the country's capital city .
Current time in Pohjalankila is now 04:47 AM (Saturday) . The local timezone is named " Europe/Helsinki " with a UTC offset of 2 hours. Depending on the availability of means of transportation, these more prominent locations might be interesting for you: Leningrad, Pskov, Veliky Novgorod, Tartu, and Vertalansalmi. Since you are here already, make sure to check out Leningrad . Where to go and what to see in Pohjalankila ? We have collected some references on our attractions page.
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
Interesting facts about this location
Jukajärvi is a lake in the Finnish municipality of Juva located in the province of Eastern Finland. It covers an area of 9.2 km² in the Southern Savonia. The lake has the maximum length of 7 km.
Located at 61.53 28.88 (Lat./Long.); Less than 11 km away
- Pohjalahti (Province of Western Finland)
- Pohjala (Province of Western Finland)
- Pohjakyla (Province of Western Finland)
- Pohjaismaki (Province of Western Finland)
- Pohja (Province of Western Finland)
- Pleikila (Province of Western Finland)
- Pjelax (Province of Western Finland)
- Piuhola (Province of Western Finland)
Information of geographic nature is based on public data provided by geonames.org, CIA world facts book, Unesco, DBpedia and wikipedia. Weather is based on NOAA GFS.