Discover Jamsa in Finland
Jamsa in the region of Province of Western Finland is a place located in Finland - some 253 mi or ( 407 km ) North of Helsinki , the country's capital .
Local time in Jamsa is now 06:35 PM (Thursday) . The local timezone is named " Europe/Helsinki " with a UTC offset of 2 hours. Depending on your mobility, these larger cities might be interesting for you: Ylivieska, Turku, Tampere, Saarijärvi, and Raahe. When in this area, you might want to check out Ylivieska . We discovered some clip posted online . Scroll down to see the most favourite one or select the video collection in the navigation. Are you looking for some initial hints on what might be interesting in Jamsa ? We have collected some references on our attractions page.
Grundtvig Willow workshop Toholampi Finland.
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
Interesting facts about this location
Ullavanjärvi is a lake of Finland.
Located at 63.65 24.07 (Lat./Long.); Less than 19 km away
- Janissalo (Province of Eastern Finland)
- Janessaari (Province of Western Finland)
- Janismaki (Province of Eastern Finland)
- Janiskyla (Province of Eastern Finland)
- Janhijoki (Province of Southern Finland)
- Jänhiälä (Province of Southern Finland)
- Janakkala (Province of Southern Finland)
- Jämsänkoski (Province of Western Finland)
Information of geographic nature is based on public data provided by geonames.org, CIA world facts book, Unesco, DBpedia and wikipedia. Weather is based on NOAA GFS.