Touring Kalateh-ye Mirza in Iran
Kalateh-ye Mirza in the region of Khorāsān-e Jonūbī is a city located in Iran - some 420 mi or ( 676 km ) East of Tehran , the country's capital city .
Time in Kalateh-ye Mirza is now 03:06 AM (Thursday) . The local timezone is named " Asia/Tehran " with a UTC offset of 3.5 hours. Depending on your travel resources, these more prominent places might be interesting for you: Gostaj, Sarand, Barishk, Kalateh-ye Now Deh, and Kalateh 'Abbas. Being here already, consider visiting Gostaj . Check out our recomendations for Kalateh-ye Mirza ? We have collected some references on our attractions page.
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
Interesting facts about this location
Sarayan County is a county in South Khorasan Province in Iran. The capital of the county is Sarayan. Sarayan is located in northwest of the province. Sarayan County belonged to Ferdows County until May 2004. The county consists of two districts (bakhsh): Central District and Seh Qaleh District. The county has one city: Sarayan.
Located at 33.86 58.52 (Lat./Long.); Less than 14 km away
- Kalateh-ye Mostafa (Razavi Khorasan)
- Kalateh-ye Molla Veys (Khorāsān-e Shomālī)
- Kalateh-ye Molla Mohammad (Razavi Khorasan)
- Kalateh-ye Molla (Khorāsān-e Jonūbī)
- Kalat-e Molla (Khorāsān-e Jonūbī)
- Kalateh-ye Mohammad Khan (Khorāsān-e Jonūbī)
- Kalateh-ye Mohammad Beyk (Khorāsān-e Jonūbī)
- Kalateh-ye Mirza Rahim (Khorāsān-e Shomālī)
Information of geographic nature is based on public data provided by geonames.org, CIA world facts book, Unesco, DBpedia and wikipedia. Weather is based on NOAA GFS.