Discover Souk et Tnine des Chtouka in Morocco
Souk et Tnine des Chtouka in the region of Doukkala-Abda is a place located in Morocco - some 90 mi or ( 145 km ) South-West of Rabat , the country's capital .
Local time in Souk et Tnine des Chtouka is now 04:18 PM (Saturday) . The local timezone is named " Africa/Casablanca " with a UTC offset of 0 hours. Depending on your mobility, these larger cities might be interesting for you: Gibraltar, Málaga, Cádiz, Algeciras, and Settat. When in this area, you might want to check out Gibraltar . We discovered some clip posted online . Scroll down to see the most favourite one or select the video collection in the navigation. Are you looking for some initial hints on what might be interesting in Souk et Tnine des Chtouka ? We have collected some references on our attractions page.
Endurance équestre au Maroc
1er raid d'endurance équestre au Maroc, Mharza Sahel 10 Mai 2009 ..
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
Interesting facts about this location
Oum Er-Rbia River
Oum Er-Rbia, is a river in central Morocco. The river is 555 km long. With an average water debit of 105 m/s, Oum Er-Rbia is the second largest river in Morocco after the Sebou River. It takes source in the Middle Atlas and passes through the city of Khénifra and comes in the Atlantic Ocean in Azemmour. Oum Er-Rbia has six dams, the most important of which is Al Massira Dam. Its most important tributaries are El-Abid River, Tessaoute River, and Lakhdar River.
Located at 33.32 -8.34 (Lat./Long.); Less than 17 km away
- Souk Sebt des Oulad Nemaa (Tadla-Azilal)
- Souk Larbaa Beni Hessane (Tanger-Tétouan)
- Souk Khemis des Beni Arouss (Tanger-Tétouan)
- Soukkane (Marrakech-Tensift-Al Haouz)
- Souk Jema el Haouafa (Gharb-Chrarda-Beni Hssen)
- Souk Jema el Gour (Meknès-Tafilalet)
- Souk Jemaa des Oulad Abbou (Chaouia-Ouardigha)
- Souk et Tnine Jorf el Mellah (Gharb-Chrarda-Beni Hssen)
- Souk Tleta Gharb (Gharb-Chrarda-Beni Hssen)
- El Mellah (Chaouia-Ouardigha)
- Souk el Khemis (Tanger-Tétouan)
- Souk el Jema (Chaouia-Ouardigha)
- Souk el Had du Draa (Marrakech-Tensift-Al Haouz)
- Souk el Had des Mzoura (Chaouia-Ouardigha)
- Souk el Had des Bradia (Tadla-Azilal)
- Souk el Had des Beni Batao (Chaouia-Ouardigha)
Information of geographic nature is based on public data provided by geonames.org, CIA world facts book, Unesco, DBpedia and wikipedia. Weather is based on NOAA GFS.