Explore Maijzai Kazha Kili in Pakistan
Maijzai Kazha Kili in the region of Balochistān is a town in Pakistan - some 245 mi or ( 395 km ) South-West of Islamabad , the country's capital city .
Current time in Maijzai Kazha Kili is now 04:40 AM (Thursday) . The local timezone is named " Asia/Karachi " with a UTC offset of 5 hours. Depending on the availability of means of transportation, these more prominent locations might be interesting for you: Kabul, Jalalabad, Ghazni, Zhob, and Peshawar. Since you are here already, make sure to check out Kabul .
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
Interesting facts about this location
- Umar Khan Faqir Kili (North-West Frontier Province)
- Jana Kirri (North-West Frontier Province)
- Khojakzai Kili (Balochistān)
- Naraizai Kili (Balochistān)
- Qalandar Khel (North-West Frontier Province)
- Ahmad Shah Khel (North-West Frontier Province)
- Kirri Toti (North-West Frontier Province)
- Balu Khel (North-West Frontier Province)
Information of geographic nature is based on public data provided by geonames.org, CIA world facts book, Unesco, DBpedia and wikipedia. Weather is based on NOAA GFS.