Discover Hasan Khel in Afghanistan
Hasan Khel in the region of Zabul is a town located in Afghanistan - some 216 mi or ( 347 km ) South-West of Kabul , the country's capital .
Local time in Hasan Khel is now 03:50 PM (Sunday) . The local timezone is named " Asia/Kabul " with a UTC offset of 4.5 hours. Depending on your flexibility, these larger cities might be interesting for you: Ziarat-e Shah Maqsud, Urikar, Tarinkot, Shiratala, and Sharah Talah. When in this area, you might want to check out Ziarat-e Shah Maqsud . Are you looking for some initial hints on what might be interesting in Hasan Khel ? We have collected some references on our attractions page.
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
Interesting facts about this location
Hasan Khēl (also written as Hasan Kheyl) is a town in Afghanistan, south of Zardad, in Zabul Province.
Located at 32.21 66.67 (Lat./Long.); Less than 0 km away
Cawgay (or Chowgay) is a town in Zabul Province, Afghanistan. About 1,652 people live there.
Located at 32.24 66.64 (Lat./Long.); Less than 4 km away
- Karpuran Kili (Federally Administered Tribal Areas)
- Bazar (Federally Administered Tribal Areas)
- Totak (Federally Administered Tribal Areas)
- Alizai (Federally Administered Tribal Areas)
- Drewatakai (Federally Administered Tribal Areas)
- Kotri (Federally Administered Tribal Areas)
- Kafir Kala (Wilāyat-e Dāykundī)
- Riday (Wilāyat-e Dāykundī)
Information of geographic nature is based on public data provided by geonames.org, CIA world facts book, Unesco, DBpedia and wikipedia. Weather is based on NOAA GFS.