Discover Novyye Malynichi in Belarus
Novyye Malynichi in the region of Homyelʼskaya Voblastsʼ is a town located in Belarus - some 154 mi or ( 247 km ) South-East of Minsk , the country's capital .
Local time in Novyye Malynichi is now 07:43 AM (Tuesday) . The local timezone is named " Europe/Minsk " with a UTC offset of 3 hours. Depending on your flexibility, these larger cities might be interesting for you: Bryansk, Zhlobin, Zhabin, Zales'ye, and Zakharopol'ye. When in this area, you might want to check out Bryansk . Are you looking for some initial hints on what might be interesting in Novyye Malynichi ? We have collected some references on our attractions page.
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
Interesting facts about this location
Chachersk is a city in the Homiel Province of Belarus, an administrative center of the Chachersk district. It is located in an area which is highly contaminated due to the fallout of the Chernobyl disaster.
Located at 52.92 30.92 (Lat./Long.); Less than 5 km away
- Novyya Maksimavichy (Mahilyowskaya Voblastsʼ)
- Novyye Lyady (Belarus (general))
- Novaya Luka (Vitsyebskaya Voblastsʼ)
- Novyye Luki (Homyelʼskaya Voblastsʼ)
- Novyye Kryuki (Vitsyebskaya Voblastsʼ)
- Novyye Klenki (Brestskaya Voblastsʼ)
- Novyye Khrakovichi (Homyelʼskaya Voblastsʼ)
- Novyye Isayevichi (Minskaya Voblastsʼ)
Information of geographic nature is based on public data provided by geonames.org, CIA world facts book, Unesco, DBpedia and wikipedia. Weather is based on NOAA GFS.