Touring Staryye Malynichi in Belarus
Staryye Malynichi in the region of Homyelʼskaya Voblastsʼ is located in Belarus - some 155 mi or ( 249 km ) South-East of Minsk , the country's capital city .
Time in Staryye Malynichi is now 01:26 AM (Saturday) . The local timezone is named " Europe/Minsk " with a UTC offset of 3 hours. Depending on your budget, these more prominent places might be interesting for you: Bryansk, Zhlobin, Zales'ye, Staraya Yatskovshchina, and Voskhod. Being here already, consider visiting Bryansk . Check out our recomendations for Staryye Malynichi ? We have collected some references on our attractions page.
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
Interesting facts about this location
Chachersk is a city in the Homiel Province of Belarus, an administrative center of the Chachersk district. It is located in an area which is highly contaminated due to the fallout of the Chernobyl disaster.
Located at 52.92 30.92 (Lat./Long.); Less than 7 km away
- Staryye Maksimovichi (Mahilyowskaya Voblastsʼ)
- Staryye Lyady (Minskaya Voblastsʼ)
- Staryye Lavki (Vitsyebskaya Voblastsʼ)
- Staryye Kryuki (Vitsyebskaya Voblastsʼ)
- Staryye Klenki (Brestskaya Voblastsʼ)
- Staryye Khrakovichi (Homyelʼskaya Voblastsʼ)
- Staryye Isayevichi (Minskaya Voblastsʼ)
- Staraya Husyavitsa (Homyelʼskaya Voblastsʼ)
Information of geographic nature is based on public data provided by geonames.org, CIA world facts book, Unesco, DBpedia and wikipedia. Weather is based on NOAA GFS.