Explore Novyye Zhuravichi in Belarus
Novyye Zhuravichi in the region of Homyelʼskaya Voblastsʼ is a place in Belarus - some 132 mi or ( 213 km ) East of Minsk , the country's capital city .
Time in Novyye Zhuravichi is now 02:23 PM (Sunday) . The local timezone is named " Europe/Minsk " with a UTC offset of 3 hours. Depending on your budget, these more prominent locations might be interesting for you: Bryansk, Zvonets, Zhlobin, Svyetlahorsk, and Starosel'ye. Since you are here already, consider visiting Bryansk . We saw some hobby film on the internet . Scroll down to see the most favourite one or select the video collection in the navigation.
INTERCONTINENTAL HOTEL AL JUBAIL CITY
Search for Mr Great Brand Hotel 2012, Candidates: Mr. JivanGurung, of Nepal, Dheraj of Nepal, Nazih of Lebanon, Arthur of Antipolo rizal, Aziz from Bombai, Felix from Agusan del Sur, Srgio from Cavite ..
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
Interesting facts about this location
- Novyye Zharki (Mahilyowskaya Voblastsʼ)
- Novyya Vaykhany (Vitsyebskaya Voblastsʼ)
- Vyalichkavichy (Minskaya Voblastsʼ)
- Novyya Tsyarushki (Minskaya Voblastsʼ)
- Novyye Tereshkovichi (Homyelʼskaya Voblastsʼ)
- Novyye Stayki (Mahilyowskaya Voblastsʼ)
- Novyye Slizhi (Mahilyowskaya Voblastsʼ)
- Novyye Priborki (Minskaya Voblastsʼ)
Information of geographic nature is based on public data provided by geonames.org, CIA world facts book, Unesco, DBpedia and wikipedia. Weather is based on NOAA GFS.