Explore Kitee in Finland
Kitee in the region of Province of Eastern Finland with its 9,777 inhabitants is a town in Finland - some 219 mi or ( 353 km ) North-East of Helsinki , the country's capital city .
Current time in Kitee is now 12:35 AM (Thursday) . The local timezone is named " Europe/Helsinki " with a UTC offset of 2 hours. Depending on the availability of means of transportation, these more prominent locations might be interesting for you: Leningrad, Veliky Novgorod, Tartu, Riiteovaara, and Tolosenmäki. Since you are here already, make sure to check out Leningrad . Where to go and what to see in Kitee ? We have collected some references on our attractions page.
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
Interesting facts about this location
Kiteenjärvi is a lake of Finland.
Located at 62.10 30.20 (Lat./Long.); Less than 3 km away
- Kistola (Province of Western Finland)
- Kissala (Province of Eastern Finland)
- Kissakoski (Province of Eastern Finland)
- Kisko (Province of Western Finland)
- Kirvesvaara (Province of Eastern Finland)
- Kirvesniemi (Province of Southern Finland)
- Kirvesmaki (Province of Eastern Finland)
- Kirveskoski (Province of Southern Finland)
Information of geographic nature is based on public data provided by geonames.org, CIA world facts book, Unesco, DBpedia and wikipedia. Weather is based on NOAA GFS.