Explore Leppaselka in Finland
Leppaselka in the region of Province of Eastern Finland is a town in Finland - some 208 mi or ( 335 km ) North of Helsinki , the country's capital city .
Current time in Leppaselka is now 10:46 PM (Wednesday) . The local timezone is named " Europe/Helsinki " with a UTC offset of 2 hours. Depending on the availability of means of transportation, these more prominent locations might be interesting for you: Leningrad, Tallinn, Vuonamonlahti, Vuonamo, and Viinikkala. Since you are here already, make sure to check out Leningrad . Where to go and what to see in Leppaselka ? We have collected some references on our attractions page.
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
Interesting facts about this location
Nilakka is a lake in Northern Savonia, Finland. With the area of nearly 169 km² it is one of the largest lakes in the country.
Located at 63.08 26.52 (Lat./Long.); Less than 5 km away
- Lepparuhka (Province of Western Finland)
- Leppaniemi (Province of Eastern Finland)
- Leppanen (Province of Western Finland)
- Leppamaki (Province of Eastern Finland)
- Leppalammi (Province of Southern Finland)
- Leppalahti (Province of Eastern Finland)
- Leppalahti (Province of Western Finland)
- Leppalahti (Province of Southern Finland)
Information of geographic nature is based on public data provided by geonames.org, CIA world facts book, Unesco, DBpedia and wikipedia. Weather is based on NOAA GFS.