Explore Saleva in Finland
Saleva in the region of Province of Eastern Finland is a town in Finland - some 252 mi or ( 405 km ) North of Helsinki , the country's capital city .
Current time in Saleva is now 01:19 AM (Thursday) . The local timezone is named " Europe/Helsinki " with a UTC offset of 2 hours. Depending on the availability of means of transportation, these more prominent locations might be interesting for you: Leningrad, Varkaus, Tampere, Sotkamo, and Pieksämäki. Since you are here already, make sure to check out Leningrad . Where to go and what to see in Saleva ? We have collected some references on our attractions page.
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
Interesting facts about this location
Sälevä is a lake of Finland.
Located at 63.53 27.88 (Lat./Long.); Less than 8 km away
- Salavainen (Province of Western Finland)
- Salamajärvi (Province of Western Finland)
- Salajarvi (Province of Southern Finland)
- Salahmi (Province of Eastern Finland)
- Sakyla (Province of Western Finland)
- Saksala (Province of Southern Finland)
- Sakonkyla (Province of Eastern Finland)
- Sakkipera (Province of Western Finland)
Information of geographic nature is based on public data provided by geonames.org, CIA world facts book, Unesco, DBpedia and wikipedia. Weather is based on NOAA GFS.