Delve into Kinnarila in Finland
Kinnarila in the region of Province of Southern Finland is a city in Finland - some 94 mi or ( 151 km ) North of Helsinki , the country's capital .
Current time in Kinnarila is now 10:45 PM (Thursday) . The local timezone is named " Europe/Helsinki " with a UTC offset of 2 hours. Depending on your travel modalities, these larger destinations might be interesting for you: Pskov, Tallinn, Valittula, Tuusula, and Tampere. While being here, make sure to check out Pskov . Are you curious about the possible sightsseing spots and facts in Kinnarila ? We have collected some references on our attractions page.
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
Interesting facts about this location
Nuoramoisjärvi is a lake of Finland.
Located at 61.43 25.78 (Lat./Long.); Less than 4 km away
Joutsjärvi is a lake of Finland.
Located at 61.52 25.83 (Lat./Long.); Less than 7 km away
- Kinola (Province of Western Finland)
- Kinnulanlahti (Province of Eastern Finland)
- Kinnula (Province of Western Finland)
- Kinnula (Province of Eastern Finland)
- Kinnila (Province of Eastern Finland)
- Kinnaslampi (Province of Southern Finland)
- Kinnarniemi (Province of Southern Finland)
- Kinnarla (Province of Western Finland)
Information of geographic nature is based on public data provided by geonames.org, CIA world facts book, Unesco, DBpedia and wikipedia. Weather is based on NOAA GFS.