Delve into Osterby in Finland
Osterby in the region of Province of Southern Finland is a city in Finland - some 33 mi or ( 53 km ) East of Helsinki , the country's capital .
Current time in Osterby is now 05:39 PM (Sunday) . The local timezone is named " Europe/Helsinki " with a UTC offset of 2 hours. Depending on your travel modalities, these larger destinations might be interesting for you: Riga, Pskov, Tartu, Tallinn, and Valax. While being here, make sure to check out Riga . We encountered some video on the web . Scroll down to see the most favourite one or select the video collection in the navigation. Are you curious about the possible sightsseing spots and facts in Osterby ? We have collected some references on our attractions page.
Jan Mayen´s trip part 10
19.10.2007 - 15:47 ..
Jan Mayen´s trip part 2
19.10.2007 - 09:39 Pirates of Baltic sea - leaving Pernaja and aproaching Porvoo ..
Pellinge Ferry on a foggy night
The ferry between Pellinge and Tirmo on an extremely foggy night. It was the night between 30th of April and the 1st of May ..
Jan Mayen´s trip part 3
19.10.2007 - 09:43 The trip continues ..
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
Interesting facts about this location
Pellinki (Pellinge in Swedish) is an island community in Finland made up of several small islands, the main ones linked by bridges. It is located 80 km east of the capital Helsinki, and 30 km south of the town of Porvoo/Borgå. It is administered as part of the municipality of Porvoo/Borgå. Pellinki is accessible from the Finnish mainland via a small vehicle/pedestrian ferry from Tirmo.
Located at 60.22 25.87 (Lat./Long.); Less than 1 km away
Vessölandet, also called Vessö is an island situated 10 km to the south of Porvoo in Finland. It has an area of 52 km and is the largest island in the region of Eastern Uusimaa. It has a population of 500, of which 400 are Swedish- speaking.
Located at 60.29 25.70 (Lat./Long.); Less than 13 km away
Ylike is a small village 10 miles outside of Porvoo city in Finland.
Located at 60.38 25.85 (Lat./Long.); Less than 19 km away
- Ostronsaari (Province of Eastern Finland)
- Itaesalmi (Province of Southern Finland)
- Osterskogen (Province of Western Finland)
- Osterskar (Province of Western Finland)
- Osterretais (Province of Western Finland)
- Ostermark (Province of Western Finland)
- Ostergard (Province of Western Finland)
- Osterby (Province of Western Finland)
- Ostenso (Province of Western Finland)
- Ostanberg (Province of Southern Finland)
- Ostana (Province of Western Finland)
- Osmanki (Province of Eastern Finland)
- Osmalahti (Province of Western Finland)
- Osmajarvi (Province of Eastern Finland)
- Oskolansalo (Province of Eastern Finland)
- Oskola (Province of Eastern Finland)
Information of geographic nature is based on public data provided by geonames.org, CIA world facts book, Unesco, DBpedia and wikipedia. Weather is based on NOAA GFS.