Delve into Otamo in Finland
Otamo in the region of Province of Western Finland is located in Finland - some 156 mi or ( 250 km ) North-West of Helsinki , the country's capital .
Local time in Otamo is now 06:28 AM (Tuesday) . The local timezone is named " Europe/Helsinki " with a UTC offset of 2 hours. Depending on your mobility, these larger destinations might be interesting for you: Tallinn, Ylikyla, Vaasa, Uusikyla, and Uusikaupunki. While being here, you might want to check out Tallinn . Are you curious about the possible sightsseing spots and facts in Otamo ? We have collected some references on our attractions page.
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
Interesting facts about this location
Isojärvi is a lake in Finland. It is situated in the region of Satakunta in Western Finland and in the municipalities of Pomarkku in south and Siikainen in north. The lake is a part of the Karvianjoki basin that drains into the Gulf of Bothnia.
Located at 61.73 21.80 (Lat./Long.); Less than 9 km away
- Otamo (Province of Southern Finland)
- Otalampi (Province of Southern Finland)
- Ostronsaari (Province of Eastern Finland)
- Itaesalmi (Province of Southern Finland)
- Osterskogen (Province of Western Finland)
- Osterskar (Province of Western Finland)
- Osterretais (Province of Western Finland)
- Ostermark (Province of Western Finland)
Information of geographic nature is based on public data provided by geonames.org, CIA world facts book, Unesco, DBpedia and wikipedia. Weather is based on NOAA GFS.