Touring Narezai Kili in Pakistan
Narezai Kili in the region of Balochistān is a city located in Pakistan - some 252 mi or ( 405 km ) South-West of Islamabad , the country's capital city .
Time in Narezai Kili is now 09:28 PM (Sunday) . The local timezone is named " Asia/Karachi " with a UTC offset of 5 hours. Depending on your travel resources, these more prominent places might be interesting for you: Kabul, Jalalabad, Ghazni, Zhob, and Qila Saifullah. Being here already, consider visiting Kabul . Check out our recomendations for Narezai Kili ? We have collected some references on our attractions page.
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
Interesting facts about this location
Zhob Airport is a small domestic airport located at Zhob, Balochistan, Pakistan. It is a smaller airport and caters mainly to the population of Zhob and surrounding townships.
Located at 31.36 69.46 (Lat./Long.); Less than 25 km away
- Umar Khan Faqir Kili (North-West Frontier Province)
- Jana Kirri (North-West Frontier Province)
- Khojakzai Kili (Balochistān)
- Naraizai Kili (Balochistān)
- Qalandar Khel (North-West Frontier Province)
- Ahmad Shah Khel (North-West Frontier Province)
- Kirri Toti (North-West Frontier Province)
- Balu Khel (North-West Frontier Province)
Information of geographic nature is based on public data provided by geonames.org, CIA world facts book, Unesco, DBpedia and wikipedia. Weather is based on NOAA GFS.