Explore Mansikkavirta in Finland
Mansikkavirta in the region of Province of Eastern Finland is a place in Finland - some 252 mi or ( 406 km ) North of Helsinki , the country's capital city .
Time in Mansikkavirta is now 06:36 PM (Sunday) . The local timezone is named " Europe/Helsinki " with a UTC offset of 2 hours. Depending on your budget, these more prominent locations might be interesting for you: Leningrad, Varpanen, Tampere, Sotkamo, and Saarimaki. Since you are here already, consider visiting Leningrad . Where to go and what to see in Mansikkavirta ? We have collected some references on our attractions page.
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
Interesting facts about this location
Nerkoonjärvi is a lake of Finland.
Located at 63.46 27.28 (Lat./Long.); Less than 20 km away
- Maenttae (Province of Western Finland)
- Mantlahti (Province of Southern Finland)
- Mantilanniemi (Province of Eastern Finland)
- Mantila (Province of Western Finland)
- Mäntsälä (Province of Southern Finland)
- Manstala (Province of Southern Finland)
- Mansoniemi (Province of Western Finland)
- Manskivi (Province of Southern Finland)
Information of geographic nature is based on public data provided by geonames.org, CIA world facts book, Unesco, DBpedia and wikipedia. Weather is based on NOAA GFS.