Touring Paisua in Finland
Paisua in the region of Province of Eastern Finland is a city located in Finland - some 250 mi or ( 402 km ) North of Helsinki , the country's capital city .
Time in Paisua is now 07:40 PM (Sunday) . The local timezone is named " Europe/Helsinki " with a UTC offset of 2 hours. Depending on your travel resources, these more prominent places might be interesting for you: Leningrad, Varkaus, Tampere, Sotkamo, and Savonvirta. Being here already, consider visiting Leningrad . We collected some hobby film on the internet . Scroll down to see the most favourite one or select the video collection in the navigation.
Upon a northern swamp
Flying upon a northern swamp area in a beautiful summer evening while testing my wide angle lens. ..
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
Interesting facts about this location
- Paisterpaa (Province of Western Finland)
- Paistanoja (Province of Western Finland)
- Paippinen (Province of Southern Finland)
- Paino (Province of Western Finland)
- Paimio (Province of Western Finland)
- Paimen (Province of Western Finland)
- Paimela (Province of Southern Finland)
- Paimala (Province of Western Finland)
Information of geographic nature is based on public data provided by geonames.org, CIA world facts book, Unesco, DBpedia and wikipedia. Weather is based on NOAA GFS.