Touring Gullo in Finland
Gullo in the region of Province of Southern Finland is located in Finland - some 55 mi or ( 88 km ) West of Helsinki , the country's capital city .
Time in Gullo is now 08:50 PM (Monday) . The local timezone is named " Europe/Helsinki " with a UTC offset of 2 hours. Depending on your budget, these more prominent places might be interesting for you: Riga, Tartu, Tallinn, Haapsalu, and Turku. Being here already, consider visiting Riga . We collected some hobby film on the internet . Scroll down to see the most favourite one or select the video collection in the navigation. Check out our recomendations for Gullo ? We have collected some references on our attractions page.
We're at Regatta 2008 Hanko Finland
Girls and Guys. Drunk party ..
Ahven pilkillä Ice Fishing in Finland
Keväistä ahvenen pilkintää matalikolla. www.facebook.com ..
Paul Oxley's Unit, Cathy's Story, Live in Ekenäs, Finland. Aug 2011
www.pauloxleysunit.com Video by: Kim Heerman Paul Oxley - Vocals, Guitar Uffe Enberg - Guitar Kjell Ekholm - Bass Heikki Elo (Hexa) - Keyboards Nicke Björkqvist - Drums They bought a house in the city ..
Φινλανδία - Άρτεμις - 2010
Ekenas, 28-07-2010 ..
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
Interesting facts about this location
Hagen is a 28-hectare natural park, and part of the town of Ekenäs in Finland.
Located at 59.97 23.43 (Lat./Long.); Less than 2 km away
Jussarö is an island in Ekenäs, Raseborg, Finland. Jussarö is known by the Jussarö lighthouse. There is also an iron ore mine, but it was closed in 1967. The iron ore occurrence is the biggest undersea level in Finland. In Jussarö some abandoned buildings still remain; which were used by the military until 2005 for urban war simulations. Jussarö is known as the only ghost town in Finland. Prisoners worked in Jussarö mines in the 19th century. The island also had its own parish.
Located at 59.83 23.57 (Lat./Long.); Less than 16 km away
This article is about the village. For the company founded in this village, see Fiskars. Fiskars is a village in the town of Raseborg (Raasepori) in western Uusimaa, Finland. The village is the site of the former Fiskars Bruk, which was founded in 1646 and gave rise to the company Fiskars. The most notable attraction of Fiskars is a mansion designed in 1818 by Charles Bassi.
Located at 60.13 23.55 (Lat./Long.); Less than 22 km away
- Gunnarsby (Province of Southern Finland)
- Gunnarnas (Province of Western Finland)
- Gunilack (Province of Western Finland)
- Gundby (Province of Western Finland)
- Gumbostrand (Province of Southern Finland)
- Kumpyoli (Province of Southern Finland)
- Gumbole (Province of Southern Finland)
- Gumbacka (Province of Southern Finland)
- Grundsund (Province of Southern Finland)
- Grundoren (Province of Western Finland)
- Grotas (Province of Western Finland)
- Viherlahti (Province of Western Finland)
- Gronvik (Province of Southern Finland)
- Grisseloren (Province of Western Finland)
- Grisasby (Province of Southern Finland)
- Gripsbole (Province of Western Finland)
Information of geographic nature is based on public data provided by geonames.org, CIA world facts book, Unesco, DBpedia and wikipedia. Weather is based on NOAA GFS.