Explore Harju in Finland
Harju in the region of Province of Western Finland is a town in Finland - some 199 mi or ( 320 km ) North of Helsinki , the country's capital city .
Current time in Harju is now 10:10 PM (Friday) . The local timezone is named " Europe/Helsinki " with a UTC offset of 2 hours. Depending on the availability of means of transportation, these more prominent locations might be interesting for you: Tallinn, Ylivieska, Vastinki, Tampere, and Sarkimaki. Since you are here already, make sure to check out Tallinn . Where to go and what to see in Harju ? We have collected some references on our attractions page.
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
Interesting facts about this location
Lake Kivijärvi (Central Finland)
Kivijärvi is a lake in Finland.
Located at 63.12 25.18 (Lat./Long.); Less than 11 km away
- Harju (Province of Southern Finland)
- Harjavalta (Province of Western Finland)
- Harjattula (Province of Western Finland)
- Harjanvatsa (Province of Southern Finland)
- Harjanoja (Province of Western Finland)
- Harjakoski (Province of Western Finland)
- Harjakangas (Province of Western Finland)
- Harivaara (Province of Eastern Finland)
Information of geographic nature is based on public data provided by geonames.org, CIA world facts book, Unesco, DBpedia and wikipedia. Weather is based on NOAA GFS.