Touring Laholuoma in Finland
Laholuoma in the region of Province of Western Finland is a city located in Finland - some 147 mi or ( 236 km ) North-West of Helsinki , the country's capital city .
Time in Laholuoma is now 01:42 PM (Sunday) . The local timezone is named " Europe/Helsinki " with a UTC offset of 2 hours. Depending on your travel resources, these more prominent places might be interesting for you: Tallinn, Ylöjärvi, Viita, Vastineskoski, and Valikyla. Being here already, consider visiting Tallinn . Check out our recomendations for Laholuoma ? We have collected some references on our attractions page.
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
Interesting facts about this location
Karvia Church is a wooden church in Karvia, Finland. It was built in 1789-1798. The bell tower which is located in front of the church was completed 1806. The church has been extended and renovated several times in the course of the years.
Located at 62.13 22.56 (Lat./Long.); Less than 17 km away
- Laihala (Province of Southern Finland)
- Laidike (Province of Western Finland)
- Lahtolahti (Province of Eastern Finland)
- Lahti (Province of Western Finland)
- Lahti (Province of Southern Finland)
- Lahteva (Province of Eastern Finland)
- Lahtela (Province of Eastern Finland)
- Lahteenoja (Province of Western Finland)
Information of geographic nature is based on public data provided by geonames.org, CIA world facts book, Unesco, DBpedia and wikipedia. Weather is based on NOAA GFS.