Delve into Peramaki in Finland
Peramaki in the region of Province of Western Finland is located in Finland - some 221 mi or ( 355 km ) North of Helsinki , the country's capital .
Local time in Peramaki is now 07:06 PM (Tuesday) . The local timezone is named " Europe/Helsinki " with a UTC offset of 2 hours. Depending on your mobility, these larger destinations might be interesting for you: Tallinn, Yliluoma, Vuoskoski, Voltti, and Virrat. While being here, you might want to check out Tallinn . We discovered some clip posted online . Scroll down to see the most favourite one or select the video collection in the navigation. Are you curious about the possible sightseeing spots and facts in Peramaki ? We have collected some references on our attractions page.
PowerPark Satumaa Finland
PowerPark Satumaa ..
PowerPark Finland ..
PowerPark Trip 07
Derek and Friends visit PowerPark in Alahärmä, Finland June 21st, 2007. ..
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
Interesting facts about this location
PowerPark is a large scale karting and amusement park in Alahärmä, Southern Ostrobothnia, Finland. The main karting track already resembles an F1 circuit, but they also have a hectare-large indoor track, the largest in Europe. Other than that the resort also contains a restaurant, large hotel, a camping area with cottages and all sorts of amusement rides.
Cobra is a roller coaster located at PowerPark in Alahärmä, Finland. Cobra was the first Vekoma boomerang to use the new MK1211 open sided train.
Thunderbird (roller coaster)
Thunderbird is the name of the northernmost wooden roller coaster in the world, located at PowerPark in Alahärmä, Western Finland. The two Millennium Flyer trains operating it were manufactured by Great Coasters International (GCI). Thunderbird was the first wooden roller coaster in Europe to be built by GCI. Approximately 1,000 cubic meters of wood, 750,000 bolts and 1.8 million nails were used for Thunderbird's construction. President of GCI, Clair Hain, Jr.
Jeppo is a former municipality of Finland, now a village of Nykarleby. The population is about 1,100; 82% of whom are Swedish-speaking. KWH Mirka has a factory here that produces coated and non-woven abrasives. The village is twinned with the Emmaboda Municipality, Sweden.
Located at 63.40 22.62 (Lat./Long.); Less than 24 km away
- Perivaara (Province of Eastern Finland)
- Perinkaa (Province of Southern Finland)
- Perho (Province of Western Finland)
- Perheniemi (Province of Southern Finland)
- Perasilta (Province of Western Finland)
- Peranne (Province of Western Finland)
- Perankyla (Province of Western Finland)
- Perametsakulma (Province of Southern Finland)
- Perala (Province of Western Finland)
- Lippo (Province of Western Finland)
- Perakyla (Province of Western Finland)
- Perakunta (Province of Western Finland)
- Perakorpi (Province of Southern Finland)
- Perakangas (Province of Western Finland)
- Perainen (Province of Western Finland)
- Pera (Province of Western Finland)
Information of geographic nature is based on public data provided by geonames.org, CIA world facts book, Unesco, DBpedia and wikipedia. Weather is based on NOAA GFS.