Explore Tuuri in Finland
Tuuri in the region of Province of Western Finland is a town in Finland - some 172 mi or ( 278 km ) North of Helsinki , the country's capital city .
Current time in Tuuri is now 05:22 PM (Wednesday) . The local timezone is named " Europe/Helsinki " with a UTC offset of 2 hours. Depending on the availability of means of transportation, these more prominent locations might be interesting for you: Tallinn, Ylöjärvi, Turku, Tohni, and Tenkkula. Since you are here already, make sure to check out Tallinn . We saw some video on the web . Scroll down to see the most favourite one or select the video collection in the navigation. Where to go and what to see in Tuuri ? We have collected some references on our attractions page.
Tuurin Kyläkauppa / Veljekset Keskinen sightseeing on area
Finland most well know tourist magnet aren't on capital on Helsinki and known as Temppeliaukion Kirkko / church. Is located small town on Pohjanmaa region, Etelä Pohjanmaa or internationally South Poh ..
2010 WORLD CUP Finland vs Japan!
ALAVUS 3日めです。JaakkoさんのいとこのAinoさんの子供さんとのサッカーをして遊びました。 ..
V-Checker A301 ..
Happy New Year 2011
Some clips of my new year. (I created this video at www.youtube.com ..
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
Interesting facts about this location
Tuuri is a village in Alavus, a city of Finland. Tuuri is located in the province of Western Finland and is part of the Etelä-Pohjanmaa region. The village has a population of 500. The name "Tuuri" originates in the old Finnish god of luck, harvest and success, Tuuri; he was the equivalent of Norse Thor and Estonian Taara. In Modern Finnish the appellative tuuri means luck. The village is known for the second biggest department store in Finland, Veljekset Keskinen.
Located at 62.60 23.75 (Lat./Long.); Less than 0 km away
Veljekset Keskinen (Keskinen Brothers) is a large department store situated in Tuuri, Töysä, Finland. What makes the store special is its size despite its very remote location. Over 6 million customers from all over the World visit the store each year. The store has grown from a small family business to be the second biggest department store in Finland. The store is known as a discount outlet with low prices.
Located at 62.60 23.73 (Lat./Long.); Less than 1 km away
- Tyhjanpera (Province of Western Finland)
- Tvarminne (Province of Southern Finland)
- Tuuvala (Province of Western Finland)
- Tuusula (Province of Southern Finland)
- Tuusniemi (Province of Eastern Finland)
- Tuusmaki (Province of Eastern Finland)
- Tuusjärvi (Province of Eastern Finland)
- Tuusjarvi (Province of Southern Finland)
- Tuurala (Province of Western Finland)
- Tuunala (Province of Eastern Finland)
- Tuulos (Province of Southern Finland)
- Tuulia (Province of Western Finland)
- Tuulenkyla (Province of Western Finland)
- Tuukkala (Province of Eastern Finland)
- Tuuhonen (Province of Western Finland)
- Tutjunniemi (Province of Eastern Finland)
Information of geographic nature is based on public data provided by geonames.org, CIA world facts book, Unesco, DBpedia and wikipedia. Weather is based on NOAA GFS.