Touring Harhala in Finland
Harhala in the region of Province of Western Finland is located in Finland - some 118 mi or ( 190 km ) North-West of Helsinki , the country's capital city .
Time in Harhala is now 12:51 AM (Thursday) . The local timezone is named " Europe/Helsinki " with a UTC offset of 2 hours. Depending on your budget, these more prominent places might be interesting for you: Tartu, Tallinn, Ylöjärvi, Virojarvi, and Viitaa. Being here already, consider visiting Tartu . We collected some hobby film on the internet . Scroll down to see the most favourite one or select the video collection in the navigation. Check out our recomendations for Harhala ? We have collected some references on our attractions page.
Hämeenkyrössä Pappilanjoen rannalla sijaitseva FRANTSILAN KEHÄKUKKA on Hämeenkyrön suosituin matkailukohde. Kauniissa vanhassa v.1875 rakennetussa koulurakennuksessa toimii viehättävä KAHVILA, talonpo ..
Haveri 27 6 2012 008
Haveri 27 6 2012 007
Haverin tikkaat. ..
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
Interesting facts about this location
Uskela is a former municipality of Finland. It was merged to Salo in 1967. Uskela was the oldest congregation of its region; it was formed in the 12th century. Surrounding municipalities were divided from Uskela. The last one was Salo as a market town in 1887. In 1967 Uskela and part of Halikko were merged to rapidly growing Salo which needed more area.
Located at 61.64 23.21 (Lat./Long.); Less than 4 km away
Viljakkala is a former municipality of Finland. It was located in the province of Western Finland and was part of the Pirkanmaa region. The municipality had a population of 2,043 (2003) and covered an area of 224.70 km² of which 24.61 km² was water. The population density was 10.2 inhabitants per km². Viljakkala was consolidated with Ylöjärvi on January 1, 2007. The municipality was unilingually Finnish.
Located at 61.71 23.27 (Lat./Long.); Less than 4 km away
Kyrösjärvi is a lake in Finland. It is situated in the municipalities of Ikaalinen, Hämeenkyrö and Ylöjärvi in the Pirkanmaa region in western Finland. The lake is part of the Kokemäenjoki basin and it drains trough a chain of lakes into the lake Kulovesi in the south.
Located at 61.78 23.10 (Lat./Long.); Less than 15 km away
- Harjavalta (Province of Western Finland)
- Harjattula (Province of Western Finland)
- Harjanvatsa (Province of Southern Finland)
- Harjanoja (Province of Western Finland)
- Harjakoski (Province of Western Finland)
- Harjakangas (Province of Western Finland)
- Harivaara (Province of Eastern Finland)
- Harinkaankyla (Province of Eastern Finland)
- Hardom (Province of Southern Finland)
- Harakka (Province of Western Finland)
- Vallikallio (Province of Southern Finland)
- Hara (Province of Southern Finland)
- Hapsala (Province of Western Finland)
- Happila (Province of Southern Finland)
- Hapbacka (Province of Western Finland)
- Hantta (Province of Eastern Finland)
Information of geographic nature is based on public data provided by geonames.org, CIA world facts book, Unesco, DBpedia and wikipedia. Weather is based on NOAA GFS.