Discover Peltopera in Finland
Peltopera in the region of Province of Western Finland is a place located in Finland - some 160 mi or ( 257 km ) North of Helsinki , the country's capital .
Local time in Peltopera is now 01:30 PM (Friday) . The local timezone is named " Europe/Helsinki " with a UTC offset of 2 hours. Depending on your mobility, these larger cities might be interesting for you: Tallinn, Ylöjärvi, Valkeakoski, Turku, and Tampere. When in this area, you might want to check out Tallinn . We discovered some clip posted online . Scroll down to see the most favourite one or select the video collection in the navigation. Are you looking for some initial hints on what might be interesting in Peltopera ? We have collected some references on our attractions page.
Linkki piiseihin:www.reverbnation.com ..
Bella doesn't want a passport
Daddy - Daughter time, discussing the trip to Australia ..
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
Interesting facts about this location
Nerkoonjärvi (Kihniö) is a lake of Finland.
Located at 62.15 23.22 (Lat./Long.); Less than 20 km away
- Pennala (Province of Eastern Finland)
- Pennala (Province of Southern Finland)
- Yla-Penila (Province of Western Finland)
- Pengonpohja (Province of Western Finland)
- Penesor (Province of Western Finland)
- Peltovirta (Province of Western Finland)
- Peltosuo (Province of Southern Finland)
- Peltosalmi (Province of Eastern Finland)
Information of geographic nature is based on public data provided by geonames.org, CIA world facts book, Unesco, DBpedia and wikipedia. Weather is based on NOAA GFS.