Discover Penesor in Finland
Penesor in the region of Province of Western Finland is a town located in Finland - some 234 mi or ( 376 km ) North-West of Helsinki , the country's capital .
Local time in Penesor is now 11:33 AM (Friday) . The local timezone is named " Europe/Helsinki " with a UTC offset of 2 hours. Depending on your flexibility, these larger cities might be interesting for you: Tallinn, Vassor, Vaasa, Tampere, and Sundstens. When in this area, you might want to check out Tallinn . We found some clip posted online . Scroll down to see the most favourite one or select the video collection in the navigation. Are you looking for some initial hints on what might be interesting in Penesor ? We have collected some references on our attractions page.
AUTUMN AT VÄSTERÖ SKATAN NATURE AND HIKING TRAIL
One of the most beautiful nature and hiking trails, Part of the two trails - the other one can be called Equity (it has his own interesting history). The trail passes a small pond (frozen) and comes s ..
VÄSTERÖ SKATAN NATURE AND HIKING TRAIL
early spring at kuni nature trail 2011
Springtime at kuni nature trail near Kvarken area Vaasa, Finland. Nice and beautifyl trail where you can meet all the animals living in Finland. Lots of nirds. Even some rare animals can be seen: Elgs ..
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
Interesting facts about this location
Maxmo is a former municipality of Finland. It was located in the province of Western Finland and was part of the Ostrobothnia region. The municipality was consolidated with Vörå to form the new municipality of Vörå-Maxmo in 2007. The former municipality had a population of 1,037 (2003) and covered an area of 148.06 km² of which one fourth was land. The population density was 7.0 inhabitants per km². The majority were speakers of Swedish (90%) and the minority speakers of Finnish (8%).
Located at 63.21 22.06 (Lat./Long.); Less than 6 km away
- Pensar (Province of Western Finland)
- Pensala (Province of Western Finland)
- Penninginranta (Province of Western Finland)
- Pennasenvaara (Province of Eastern Finland)
- Pennala (Province of Eastern Finland)
- Pennala (Province of Southern Finland)
- Yla-Penila (Province of Western Finland)
- Pengonpohja (Province of Western Finland)
- Peltovirta (Province of Western Finland)
- Peltosuo (Province of Southern Finland)
- Peltosalmi (Province of Eastern Finland)
- Peltopera (Province of Western Finland)
- Peltoniemi (Province of Western Finland)
- Peltoniemi (Province of Eastern Finland)
- Peltomaa (Province of Western Finland)
- Peltolankyla (Province of Western Finland)
Information of geographic nature is based on public data provided by geonames.org, CIA world facts book, Unesco, DBpedia and wikipedia. Weather is based on NOAA GFS.