Discover Shahrak-e Godar Takhti in Iran
Shahrak-e Godar Takhti in the region of Iran (general) is a town located in Iran - some 335 mi or ( 539 km ) South of Tehran , the country's capital .
Local time in Shahrak-e Godar Takhti is now 09:57 AM (Wednesday) . The local timezone is named " Asia/Tehran " with a UTC offset of 3.5 hours. Depending on your flexibility, these larger cities might be interesting for you: Pa Gachi, Godar Takhti, Yasuj, Basra, and Shahr-e Kord. When in this area, you might want to check out Pa Gachi . Are you looking for some initial hints on what might be interesting in Shahrak-e Godar Takhti ? We have collected some references on our attractions page.
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
Interesting facts about this location
Bahmai County is a county in Kohgiluyeh and Boyer-Ahmad Province in Iran. The capital of the county is Likak. At the 2006 census, the county's population was 35,067, in 6,583 families. The county was subdivided into two districts: the Central District and Tropical Bahmai District. The district has one city: Likak.
Located at 30.89 50.09 (Lat./Long.); Less than 11 km away
- Zur Azema-ye Sofla (Kohgīlūyeh va Būyer Aḩmad)
- Siah Shir-e Sofla (Kohgīlūyeh va Būyer Aḩmad)
- Lougol (Far North Province)
- Shahrak-e Gol-e Zard-e Veysi (Khūzestān)
- Talkh Ab-e Vazard (Kohgīlūyeh va Būyer Aḩmad)
- Sar Jowshar-e Vahdat (Kohgīlūyeh va Būyer Aḩmad)
- Sar Jowshar-e Ahhad (Kohgīlūyeh va Būyer Aḩmad)
- Sar Jowshar-e Badr (Kohgīlūyeh va Būyer Aḩmad)
Information of geographic nature is based on public data provided by geonames.org, CIA world facts book, Unesco, DBpedia and wikipedia. Weather is based on NOAA GFS.