Delve into Zur Azema-ye Sofla in Iran
Zur Azema-ye Sofla in the region of Kohgīlūyeh va Būyer Aḩmad is located in Iran - some 335 mi or ( 539 km ) South of Tehran , the country's capital .
Local time in Zur Azema-ye Sofla is now 09:07 AM (Wednesday) . The local timezone is named " Asia/Tehran " with a UTC offset of 3.5 hours. Depending on your mobility, these larger destinations might be interesting for you: Pa Gachi, Godar Takhti, Yasuj, Basra, and Shahr-e Kord. While being here, you might want to check out Pa Gachi . Are you curious about the possible sightsseing spots and facts in Zur Azema-ye Sofla ? We have collected some references on our attractions page.
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
Interesting facts about this location
Bahmai County is a county in Kohgiluyeh and Boyer-Ahmad Province in Iran. The capital of the county is Likak. At the 2006 census, the county's population was 35,067, in 6,583 families. The county was subdivided into two districts: the Central District and Tropical Bahmai District. The district has one city: Likak.
Located at 30.89 50.09 (Lat./Long.); Less than 12 km away
- Siah Shir-e Sofla (Kohgīlūyeh va Būyer Aḩmad)
- Lougol (Far North Province)
- Shahrak-e Gol-e Zard-e Veysi (Khūzestān)
- Talkh Ab-e Vazard (Kohgīlūyeh va Būyer Aḩmad)
- Sar Jowshar-e Vahdat (Kohgīlūyeh va Būyer Aḩmad)
- Sar Jowshar-e Ahhad (Kohgīlūyeh va Būyer Aḩmad)
- Sar Jowshar-e Badr (Kohgīlūyeh va Būyer Aḩmad)
- Shahrak-e Siah Shir (Kohgīlūyeh va Būyer Aḩmad)
Information of geographic nature is based on public data provided by geonames.org, CIA world facts book, Unesco, DBpedia and wikipedia. Weather is based on NOAA GFS.