Touring Tirdari in Iran
Tirdari in the region of Iran (general) is a city located in Iran - some 334 mi or ( 538 km ) South of Tehran , the country's capital city .
Time in Tirdari is now 09:44 AM (Wednesday) . The local timezone is named " Asia/Tehran " with a UTC offset of 3.5 hours. Depending on your travel resources, these more prominent places might be interesting for you: Pa Gachi, Yasuj, Basra, Shahr-e Kord, and Sar Khuni. Being here already, consider visiting Pa Gachi . Check out our recomendations for Tirdari ? We have collected some references on our attractions page.
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
Interesting facts about this location
Bahmai County is a county in Kohgiluyeh and Boyer-Ahmad Province in Iran. The capital of the county is Likak. At the 2006 census, the county's population was 35,067, in 6,583 families. The county was subdivided into two districts: the Central District and Tropical Bahmai District. The district has one city: Likak.
Located at 30.89 50.09 (Lat./Long.); Less than 13 km away
- Do Par Nazari (Iran (general))
- Shahrak-e Godar Takhti (Iran (general))
- Zur Azema-ye Sofla (Kohgīlūyeh va Būyer Aḩmad)
- Siah Shir-e Sofla (Kohgīlūyeh va Būyer Aḩmad)
- Lougol (Far North Province)
- Shahrak-e Gol-e Zard-e Veysi (Khūzestān)
- Talkh Ab-e Vazard (Kohgīlūyeh va Būyer Aḩmad)
- Sar Jowshar-e Vahdat (Kohgīlūyeh va Būyer Aḩmad)
Information of geographic nature is based on public data provided by geonames.org, CIA world facts book, Unesco, DBpedia and wikipedia. Weather is based on NOAA GFS.