Explore Nokkala in Finland
Nokkala in the region of Province of Western Finland is a town in Finland - some 99 mi or ( 159 km ) North-West of Helsinki , the country's capital city .
Current time in Nokkala is now 01:22 PM (Monday) . The local timezone is named " Europe/Helsinki " with a UTC offset of 2 hours. Depending on the availability of means of transportation, these more prominent locations might be interesting for you: Riga, Tallinn, Ylöjärvi, Viitakallio, and Vaskiranta. Since you are here already, make sure to check out Riga . We saw some video on the web . Scroll down to see the most favourite one or select the video collection in the navigation. Where to go and what to see in Nokkala ? We have collected some references on our attractions page.
how to get back holiday items in runescape
Here I show how to get back holiday items. I know that I could had said the place but then if some guy haven't been there so I showed them where to go. ..
Born with the Blues
In A Hurry
100 miles from Pori to Turku (FIN), 4m 36s. The whole vid was 14 minutes before editing, figured I'd shorten it a lot for Youtube. Actual travel time: 1h 55m. Warp speed, engage! ..
Pokemon White 2# Route 2 ja Stiaton city!
Päästään uuteen kaupunkiin! ..
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
Interesting facts about this location
Yläne is a former municipality of Finland. It was consolidated to Pöytyä on 1 January 2009. It is located in the province of Western Finland and is part of the Finland Proper region. The municipality had a population of 2,119 (2004-12-31) and covered an area of 364.76 km² of which 21.99 km² is water. The population density was 6.18 inhabitants per km². The municipality was unilingually Finnish.
Located at 60.88 22.41 (Lat./Long.); Less than 1 km away
Pyhäjärvi is a lake in Finland. It is the largest lake in the southwestern Finland and is notable for having relatively few islands. Although the lake is eutrophicated, it is considered a good fishing lake.
Located at 61.00 22.30 (Lat./Long.); Less than 14 km away
- Nordenlund (Province of Southern Finland)
- Nordanvik (Province of Southern Finland)
- Nordana (Province of Western Finland)
- Noppo (Province of Southern Finland)
- Nopankyla (Province of Western Finland)
- Nopala (Province of Southern Finland)
- Noormarkku (Province of Western Finland)
- Noljakka (Province of Eastern Finland)
- Nokkala (Province of Southern Finland)
- Nokka (Province of Southern Finland)
- Nokisenkoski (Province of Eastern Finland)
- Nokia (Province of Western Finland)
- Nojarv (Province of Western Finland)
- Nojanmaa (Province of Eastern Finland)
- Noittaa (Province of Eastern Finland)
- Noitala (Province of Southern Finland)
Information of geographic nature is based on public data provided by geonames.org, CIA world facts book, Unesco, DBpedia and wikipedia. Weather is based on NOAA GFS.