Discover Dozdak in Iran
Dozdak in the region of Kohgīlūyeh va Būyer Aḩmad is a place located in Iran - some 340 mi or ( 547 km ) South of Tehran , the country's capital .
Local time in Dozdak is now 10:18 PM (Sunday) . The local timezone is named " Asia/Tehran " with a UTC offset of 3.5 hours. Depending on your mobility, these larger cities might be interesting for you: Darreh Labak, Bar Aftab, Bar Aftab, Dam Mahd-e Adrmakan, and Yasuj. When in this area, you might want to check out Darreh Labak . Are you looking for some initial hints on what might be interesting in Dozdak ? We have collected some references on our attractions page.
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
Interesting facts about this location
Marun Dam is a hydroelectric dam in Iran with an installed electricity generating capability of 151 MWh. It is situated in Khuzestan Province.
Located at 30.71 50.37 (Lat./Long.); Less than 19 km away
- Houdjouloum (Far North Province)
- Gurdalu (Kohgīlūyeh va Būyer Aḩmad)
- Shahrak-e Kohnab (Kohgīlūyeh va Būyer Aḩmad)
- Bon Balut (Kohgīlūyeh va Būyer Aḩmad)
- Torab-e Vosta (Kohgīlūyeh va Būyer Aḩmad)
- Kolah Barreh (Kohgīlūyeh va Būyer Aḩmad)
- Kalatak (Kohgīlūyeh va Būyer Aḩmad)
- Var Goruh (Kohgīlūyeh va Būyer Aḩmad)
Information of geographic nature is based on public data provided by geonames.org, CIA world facts book, Unesco, DBpedia and wikipedia. Weather is based on NOAA GFS.