Delve into Sar Chaharmeh in Iran
Sar Chaharmeh in the region of Kohgīlūyeh va Būyer Aḩmad is a city in Iran - some 343 mi or ( 551 km ) South of Tehran , the country's capital .
Current time in Sar Chaharmeh is now 08:57 PM (Wednesday) . The local timezone is named " Asia/Tehran " with a UTC offset of 3.5 hours. Depending on your travel modalities, these larger destinations might be interesting for you: Darreh Labak, Chahar Meh, Dam Mahd-e Adrmakan, Yasuj, and Basra. While being here, make sure to check out Darreh Labak . Are you curious about the possible sightsseing spots and facts in Sar Chaharmeh ? We have collected some references on our attractions page.
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
Interesting facts about this location
Marun Dam is a hydroelectric dam in Iran with an installed electricity generating capability of 151 MWh. It is situated in Khuzestan Province.
Located at 30.71 50.37 (Lat./Long.); Less than 16 km away
- Gurdalu (Kohgīlūyeh va Būyer Aḩmad)
- Shahrak-e Kohnab (Kohgīlūyeh va Būyer Aḩmad)
- Bon Balut (Kohgīlūyeh va Būyer Aḩmad)
- Torab-e Vosta (Kohgīlūyeh va Būyer Aḩmad)
- Kolah Barreh (Kohgīlūyeh va Būyer Aḩmad)
- Kalatak (Kohgīlūyeh va Būyer Aḩmad)
- Var Goruh (Kohgīlūyeh va Būyer Aḩmad)
- Dozdak (Kohgīlūyeh va Būyer Aḩmad)
Information of geographic nature is based on public data provided by geonames.org, CIA world facts book, Unesco, DBpedia and wikipedia. Weather is based on NOAA GFS.