Explore Var Goruh in Iran
Var Goruh in the region of Kohgīlūyeh va Būyer Aḩmad is a place in Iran - some 335 mi or ( 539 km ) South of Tehran , the country's capital city .
Time in Var Goruh is now 08:16 PM (Wednesday) . The local timezone is named " Asia/Tehran " with a UTC offset of 3.5 hours. Depending on your budget, these more prominent locations might be interesting for you: Deh-e Tol, Borm-e Shir, Bar Aftab, Bar Aftab, and Yasuj. Since you are here already, consider visiting Deh-e Tol . Where to go and what to see in Var Goruh ? We have collected some references on our attractions page.
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
Interesting facts about this location
Marun Dam is a hydroelectric dam in Iran with an installed electricity generating capability of 151 MWh. It is situated in Khuzestan Province.
Located at 30.71 50.37 (Lat./Long.); Less than 24 km away
- Sar Tang-e Azadi (Kohgīlūyeh va Būyer Aḩmad)
- Houdjouloum (Far North Province)
- Gurdalu (Kohgīlūyeh va Būyer Aḩmad)
- Shahrak-e Kohnab (Kohgīlūyeh va Būyer Aḩmad)
- Bon Balut (Kohgīlūyeh va Būyer Aḩmad)
- Torab-e Vosta (Kohgīlūyeh va Būyer Aḩmad)
- Kolah Barreh (Kohgīlūyeh va Būyer Aḩmad)
- Kalatak (Kohgīlūyeh va Būyer Aḩmad)
Information of geographic nature is based on public data provided by geonames.org, CIA world facts book, Unesco, DBpedia and wikipedia. Weather is based on NOAA GFS.